Monday, July 5, 2010

To Clarify

I have added prices to the postings for clarification.
The price for kids stuff are set by my son, who will receive the proceeds to save the Sea Turtles and satisfy his lego needs.
He's learning about giving back to causes he believes in and is still too young to learn about haggling, so I would appreciate it if you could honor his prices as much as possible.
If he doesn't get any interest, he will learn that he set his price too high and will come down eventually.

I post on Tell and Sell, Gaijin Pot, Metropolis, Sayonara Stuff (and Free Stuff Japan) but sometimes not get around to posting on all 4 since I am often too busy.
Everything I post will be here on this blog.
Once the item leaves our house, I will note it as "Sold".

Thanks,
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment