Thursday, May 17, 2012

Boys' 4yo Ralph Lauren Padded Vest + Navy Jacket with Gold Buttons - 1000yen for all

Super cute Ralph Lauren vest is reversible. 
Red on one side, dark blue on the other.
Has pockets on both side.
Size is forgiving, even though it says "3". 
My son wore it even when he was 6.
Vest W 40 L 42 


Navy blue Jacket is from "New Yorker".
Has gold colored buttons.
W 40 L 51


W and L stands for:

I have measured the width and length of the tops. 
By width (W) I mean this (see red tape):




By length (L) I mean this (see red tape):
it's for one side only, and not completely accurate.

PICK UP Shirokane Takanawa / Sengakuji area (Nanboku, Mita, Asakusa lines)
If interested, please leave a message with your phone # (It WILL NOT be published) or contact me through TellAndSellJapan.

No comments:

Post a Comment